Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
called my dealer central florida cjd about recall told me to drop it off would take a day or longer. but recall notice stated about half hour with no car to use for loaner. called dodge in michigan was told dealer can take as long as needed and to take up with dealer . who has not yet called back . called naptleton dodge in kissimmee no problem bring it in about 1 to 1/2 hours do not use central florida cjd

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
f50 recall

took my nitro to napleton dodge today. to have recall fix service advisor said no can do. it seems the reprograming burns up the computer unit . he said he has a few cars just sitting till they get new units. and that chrysler is aware of problem

·
Registered
115 Posts
i just did my safety recall this morning at the maroone dodge in pembroke pines,FL. i got there at 8 am and was out by 11. not only that but i fixed 2 tsb's that were out at the same time. the radio buzz and the hard shifting feeling. so far so good....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry service after sale

I have not got it fixed yet naptleton dodge seems tombe given me the run around. They keep on saying it can not be fixed yet, but I do have an appointment tommorrow at orlando dodge on 03-06-07 let's see if they keep it or say no can do

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well got the recall done orlando dodge did it when they said they would and only ook about 45 mins it may be well worth going to an older dealer then one of the shiney new dealers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.