Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Im very pleased with my NITRO factory alarm... but I wanted to add a rollup windows module, that when I activate my alarm it will close them. Has anyone done this before? I know I need to catch the signal from somewhere... I just dont know where. does anyone has an idea?

where is the factory alarm located
I have a 2009 SXT 2.8 CRD nitro

thanks

·
Nitro Addict!
531 Posts
Hi,

Im very pleased with my NITRO factory alarm... but I wanted to add a rollup windows module, that when I activate my alarm it will close them. Has anyone done this before? I know I need to catch the signal from somewhere... I just dont know where. does anyone has an idea?

thanks
I can't help you with your alarm question, but saw that you list your location as in the USA and you have a CRD Nitro. I did not think that the CRD Nitro was available in the USA??? What State do you live in and how do you like the CRD? Is it hooked up to a manual transmission? Last time I looked on the Dodge website, I could not see any option for any manual transmissions anymore for the Nitro.

·
Registered
581 Posts
My old 1997 BMW back when I lived in England would close the windows and sunroof with me holding the lock key on the remote. Shame the Nitro doesnt do this.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,

thanks
Hi there, I was just looking on here for help in locating the alarm module on my dodge nitro 2009. Did you manage to locate it as mine seems to have failed and is draining the battery and can’t find it anywhere.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

many thanks
Sean

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
alarm module is under the bonnet on the inner right chassis leg, you realy need to remove the front bumper (real easy to remove ) to get to it ,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts