Dodge Nitro Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Registered
604 Posts
U- Connect

I got my 2010 SXT Mine did not come with it but my dealer gave me the install for free. I recently got another phone and it was really easy to pair up. The walk thru is real easy if I can do it anyone can. My dealership also put a mic on the pillar next to the drivers seat. I have the auto diming mirror and by the way it is the best option as well.

Andy

· Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2009 and a 2010 Nitro. The loaded 2010 Nitro just got written off and I am stripping out all of the goodies top install in my 2009 that doesn't have much for options. Does anyone have photos of all of the parts I would need to strip to install the U-Connect in my other Nitro? I am also interested in swapping the electric heated leather seats if anyone can help or offer suggestions

· Registered
293 Posts
You can view wiring diagrams, pinouts, etc. on the chilton online site. (search the forum for the link and login)
Also, if you use the stevewhiteparts.com catalog there are exploded parts diagrams showing where things go.
Another great site is connectors.dcctools.com

As for wiring harnesses, just pull all the harnesses and everything they plug into, as well as all the clips used to secure them. The clips are arguably the most valuable piece to the puzzle--because they aren't really documented where they all are and connect--but a harness you can lookup, buy the connectors and build/pin one yourself if you really had to.

You might consider swapping the ECU if you don't want to have to try to program the 2009 ecu and add sales codes to enable features. Also, depending on the features, you may need to carry the console, steering wheel, and that wiring harness over also. The steering wheels with and without buttons use a completely different pinout on the same physical connector... and require a different cluster and specific sales code enabled in the ECU to function.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts