Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fiat Chrysler and PSA Group — the French owner of Peugeot — have formally agreed to combine in a deal that will create one of the largest automakers in the world. Peugeot CEO Carlos Tavares will become chief executive of the new company, which will be valued at about $48 billion and headquartered in the Netherlands, with Fiat Chairman John Elkann becoming its chairman. The companies' shareholders will each initially own 50% of the new entity. It's Fiat’s second attempt at a merger this year, after pulling out of an agreement with Renault in June.

Nitro was my first Dodge, and it seems to be last Dodge...
Poo-joe? Pay-oo-jay-ott? Poe-got?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Hehe purr-zzow I wonder what will happen to jeep Chrysler parts availability here in the UK after this merger?

FIAT made a pigs ear of it, I guess Holland will take a loooong time to think about it before any answer emerges

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
  • They won't care about past models for sure.
  • The part exact fit will get more messy. Friend had Peugeot before and even having VIN number was no guarantee which part version is in.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Well that’s all folks.
im so anti french cars. Who only last 5 years tops.
I hope some day they will sell the Chrysler divisions to another car company so we will get some real jeeps and dodges again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts