Dodge Nitro Forum banner

Finally got some pics of the new ride!!

2K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  jdelord00 
#1 ·
Here are a couple of quick shots I took at the dealership and outside my apartment. You'll see in the last one my debadging handi work :). I'll take more on my road trip to San Antonio this weekend.

Jon

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks! Now the goal will be to keep it clean...hahahaha! And I haven't forgotten about The Alamo pic!
I'll be hard to keep her clean (the Nitro...tee hee). Black shows every little piece of dirt! I would think that khaki would be the best as it already looks like mud!!

#5 ·
I'll be hard to keep her clean (the Nitro...tee hee). Black shows every little piece of dirt! I would think that khaki would be the best as it already looks like mud!!
Yeah, I was really debating on getting the black or the silver. But I just figured ya know what...I just really love black vehicles, so I went with it.

And yes, the khaki...no comment ;).

#11 ·
Very nice. Nothing looks better than black, when its clean. Start using a good quality polish now, before it needs it & it will really help in keeping her clean in the future. I'm a Zaino nut & already have six coats on my beautiful "Lt. Khaki" best color Nitro. I'll ignore the Khaki comments for now,you guys can be so cruel LOL.

#12 ·
we are just proud of our colours, that's all. If everybody liked the same colour, then all cars would still be painted black like Henry Ford did! :chuckle:
Please don't be offended, we are just having fun!

#14 ·
I really didn't like the Khaki till I saw one up close and it's actually quite nice, not my favorite, but definitely up there.
The good thing about that color is there are few of them around. I was one of the first down here to have my color, now it looks like your driving through a Florida orange grove..:mad:

#16 ·
I really didn't like the Khaki till I saw one up close and it's actually quite nice, not my favorite, but definitely up there.
The good thing about that color is there are few of them around. I was one of the first down here to have my color, now it looks like your driving through a Florida orange grove..:mad:
LOL! An orange grove in Canada???? I have only seen a couple blue Nitro's in my travels EVER! One was at the dealer when I was picking up my Nitro, this guy drove up with an extremely dirty blue Nitro and had to check out the shiny new R/T!

#21 ·
Very nice. Nothing looks better than black, when its clean. Start using a good quality polish now, before it needs it & it will really help in keeping her clean in the future. I'm a Zaino nut & already have six coats on my beautiful "Lt. Khaki" best color Nitro. I'll ignore the Khaki comments for now,you guys can be so cruel LOL.

Thanks man! I'll probably become a polish crackhead...lol! And actually the your khaki doesn't look bad at all. It's actually really nice. Just not my cup of tea. It's all a matter of taste, and if you're happy with it, then thats all that matters!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.