Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FINALLY !!! Picked up my nitro today and what a vehicle. Drove it 115 miles home from the dealer. The only issue I had was reaching the power seat adjuster with the door closed, but that's very minor compaired to the overall impression of the vehicle. looks like tommorow I'll be reading the manuals and comfiguring it to my likes. looks like I'm a full fledged member of the fratunaty now.
:Banana01: :pepper:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Congratulations

FINALLY !!! Picked up my nitro today and what a vehicle. Drove it 115 miles home from the dealer.
Congratulations on your purchase. Enjoy the ride!

The only issue I had was reaching the power seat adjuster with the door closed
I have the same problem. It is of little concern to me, however, since I do not need to access the controls, once I have the seat positioned as I wish.

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Glad to have you abourd WITH your new Nitro in tow. Now get us some pics! We goota see your new ride!!!

·
Registered
607 Posts
The best color out there

Hey congrats on the new Nitro. Yeah just what I like to hear yet another Sunburst Orange Nitro out there.

Dont forget to do the color competition. Lots of fun.

And once again congrats on the new ride

:Racing::wavey::pepper::wave::beerchug:

·
Registered
168 Posts
2KOOL! Welcome to the club!

FINALLY !!! Picked up my nitro today and what a vehicle. Drove it 115 miles home from the dealer. The only issue I had was reaching the power seat adjuster with the door closed, but that's very minor compaired to the overall impression of the vehicle. looks like tommorow I'll be reading the manuals and comfiguring it to my likes. looks like I'm a full fledged member of the fratunaty now.
:Banana01: :pepper:
I can imagine your excitement since we've had ours 2 days now...CONGRATULATIONS!:smileup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.