Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to everyone here! Ordered my Nitro R/T on March 9th in Sunburst Orange Pearl Coat. Looking forward to delivery. This is one beautiful SUV! The only options I ordered were, Remote Start, Security Alarm, and a Full Size Spare Tire. I will be saying good-bye to my 1999 Chevy ZR2 Blazer, for a brand new Nitro R/T!!!:Racing:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Very good choice, I ordered my orange r/t on march 5th. Looks like we'll be waiting for delivery around the same time. I plan on getting some 22" rims and installing a sound system in mine to go along with all my goodies. Good Luck, it's a very nice looking suv.:wiggle2: :Banana01: :beerchug:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi, Just got a call from the dealer today. My Nitro R/T will be shipped on April 2nd. Getting a little excited! The only worry I have about my Nitro R/T are those 20 inch wheels. Don't get me wrong,those wheels are beautiful! I am a little concerned about the winters and pothole's in PA. I might have to buy an extra set of 17 inch wheels with snow tread tires on them. Has anyone driven in snow with these 20 inch low profile tires on? How is the traction with these tires? Thanks

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Hey there, see you got your profile edited. I wish I knew a lot of you guys secrets on how you get a 4x4 R/T through the factory in just over a month. :SHOCKED: You didn't order leather did you? You sure are lucky. I hope you know just how lucky you are. Congrats on the quick turn around.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No Leather

Hey there, see you got your profile edited. I wish I knew a lot of you guys secrets on how you get a 4x4 R/T through the factory in just over a month. :SHOCKED: You didn't order leather did you? You sure are lucky. I hope you know just how lucky you are. Congrats on the quick turn around.
Hi, I think the reason for such a short time to wait for my Nitro is that I did not order all the Bells and Whistle Options on mine. The only options that I ordered on my Nitro were Remote Start,Security Alarm and a Full Size Spare Tire. I think most people are waiting much longer for their's because they are ordering alot more options than me. :Racing:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.