Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
We picked up our light kahaki SXT on the 20th, and we are very happy with it so far. We being myself Josh and my fiance Shana in Melissa, Tx which is about 20 miles north of Dallas. I can't wait to start tricking out the Nitro, and this forum is going to be a great tool. This is our first new car and I don't think we could have picked a batter one. I sold Dodges for a couple years, and I have always been a fan. I originally wanted a Ram, but once I saw the Nitro up close I was in love. Well I'm sure we will all have plenty to talk about later on. Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Welcome to the forum Josh. Congratulations on your purchase. We look forward to seeing some pics. There is a lot of good information here regarding just about any type of mod that can be imagined. Good luck with your ride.:cool:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I'm starting out with the basics... Just planing on getting the windows tinted, and I'm starting to lean more towards 22's or 20's on it. I'm also thinking about throwing some running boards on it so my little girl will be able to get in and out easier. I'll probably move on to the A/V equipment after that. I wanted to get some pics on here today but the wind here was crazy today. Well I'll get some pics soon and I hope you all have a great night....

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Sounds like a good plan of attack. I like the look the 20% tint all around on the Nitros. I put limo in the back and 35% on the front windows.

Good luck with your upgrades. Keep us posted. Look forward to seeing some pics.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks to be honest I didn't like that Khaki at first, but my fiance loved it. Thanks for the tip on the tint BTW

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.