Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first SUV and I think the best of them. I have a bad back and have had two spinel fusion and hurt all the time:mad: The new seats in the Nitro is very supporting on the back and make me feel better:)

I would like to put some nurf bars or runninng borad and a front bumper guard on this baby and work a little at a time to give her a face lift.

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
This is my first SUV and I think the best of them. I have a bad back and have had two spinel fusion and hurt all the time:mad: The new seats in the Nitro is very supporting on the back and make me feel better:)

I would like to put some nurf bars or runninng borad and a front bumper guard on this baby and work a little at a time to give her a face lift.
I too have had back issues and am currently doing everything I can to put off surgery, inversion therapy ect... so I know it's no fun.

I found the seats in the Nitro to be very comfortable as well. One thing I can say about American car companies... they really do seem to put out larger, more comfortable seats.

If you can post some pictures and go through the picture gallery in here it may give you some ideas. There are wheel options... they even make a roof mount light bar if you want a more off road look. The possibilities are endless and there are a lot of great people in here that want to share information. WELCOME!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.