Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats to Spo4me on the purchase of his new R/T! Joshua & his wife made the flight from the Seattle area to Spokane, WA. A Dave Smith Dodge rep picked them up & took them to the largest Dodge dealer in the world in little old Kellogg, ID. where they sealed the deal on the new R/T.
Today we managed to hook up for a few minutes & talk shop a bit. The wives were so done with it after a few minutes but the two of us were like kids in a candy store!
It's only like the 3rd Nitro I've ever seen other than my own, and he bought the pimped out version. Mygig, black leather, red interior accents, etc. It really looked nice.
Great to meet you two. Hope you enjoy the new rig! :pepper:

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Thanks AirJunky!!!

:Racing:FINALLY made it home from Pullman! Thanks to Bill and his lovely wife Patty for the pics of the two hottest Nitros on the street! I really had an awesome time and it's great to meet a fellow member of the forum! And everyone listen up! AirJunky has some SWEET mods on that SLT! I think I convinced him to get the rear air deflector I had installed too! I will post pics of Red Rider when I finish up the first of my mods not yet installed!

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In case no one noticed....... those 20s are SICK! The glare from the sunlight was unreal!
I'm not sure they would work for all the dirt & snow I've seen the last couple months, but for factory rims on a street rig, these things are sweet!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Nice picture AirJunky.

The more and more I see RT's the more I wish I would have waited to find one. NO dealers had 'em when I was ready to buy though, and ended up going with my SLT. I still love my SLT, but the 20's on the RT do look sick though!

G

·
I'm jealous. I love my SLT but WOW those 20" tires are nice and I WISH I waited for a sunroof! But my "Charlie" looks good too. He has chrome wheels as well and I bought him the chrome gas door. BUt they are BOTH georgous!:SHOCKED:

·
Registered
186 Posts
The Bombs Electric Blue SLT and Spo4Me's Red Rider R/T

We met up with Spo4me (Josh) today at his work place. We had a good lunch (thanx Josh) and traded stories for a while. Afterwards we stepped outside and snapped a few photos of our Nitros. After seeing Josh's rear air deflector, we're getting one put on. Also, we loved the 20" wheels and my gig. Nice ride, Josh. We'll be seeing you around town. Scott & Lynn.

[/IMG]

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Sorry to reply so late to this thread, I've been way too busy with work, taxes, married life, and I've been out driving way too much! Anyway, thanks Scott and Lynn for stopping by and eating at my store! I had a great time! The pics are AWESOME!!! I look forward to seeing you guys around!

And Steve, was that you that came in on Friday to ask me about the Nitro? Sorry I couldn't say hi, I was frantically working on a schedule next week that was due two days prior. I've got a lot of changes at work happening the next two weeks. Usually in the afternoon I am free to talk since I have low volume during 2-5pm.

·
Registered
172 Posts
yep, that was me Josh. You looked pretty well tied up at the moment so I didn't hang around. I just happened to be at the mall and thought, I should see if he is over at the restaurant. I see your boss lets you park right up front. That nitro looks great, probably helps draw customers. I'll check back in with you on another day.

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
yep, that was me Josh. You looked pretty well tied up at the moment so I didn't hang around. I just happened to be at the mall and thought, I should see if he is over at the restaurant. I see your boss lets you park right up front. That nitro looks great, probably helps draw customers. I'll check back in with you on another day.
Hey Steve, look forward to having you stop by again! I'm more than happy to show you anything on that beauty!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hey Airjnky, if you're up for a little drive I'll be hightailing it to Kellogg on Saturday. Should be sitting in front of the Subway in my Sunburst Orange Nitro at 1PM your time. C'Mon by if you're "around!"

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Today? Man, I need to get over to the Service dept. Got that stupid air bag light coming on occasionally. I'll give them a call & see when they want to handle it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.