Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just spent all day yesterday, Yes Superbowl Sunday, at the shop. I went with an aftermarket alarm system, and upgraded the 6 stock speakers with better sounding, better quality speakers.

The alarm has a remote buzzer and beeper, remote starter, and a valet mode, along with a carjack mode.

Next trip to the shop, possibly next weekend, will be for a Nav, DVD, CD, Radio, TV, upgrade system.

The shop I used does installs for the dodge dealer, so i knew before hand that they were experianced.I didn't want to got to "just anyone" and have them experiment on my car.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would take a picture, but, it still looks the same.:Banana01: I had the stock speakers replaced, and an alarm installed.

Just kidding, I will put up a pick of the dvd/tv when I get it installed, hopefully this weekend.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes. Mine works just fine. Find out who your dealer is using for their installs. Cut out the hassle and go strait to them. It is much easier, and they have experiance.

Ok, time for the comments from the dealers on here:wavey:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So what speakers did you go with? And what improvement can you hear?
I went with some Infinity's. I am into just good clean clear sound, which I achieved. You would be surprised at the magnets on the stock speakers. No bigger that a half dollar. The ones that went in were about the size of the whole speaker. lol

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
looks very good i have been putting some stero in my nitro and it sounds rellay good so far

i have put in

6.5 inch alpine componant kit for the front and tweeters
6.5 inch alpine in the back doors
for the sub i installed a 3 10"jlw3 sub in a slotport box
pushing it with 1000d buy memphis audio it really pumps out the sound
and is runing off of the factory deck

·
Registered
34 Posts
What brand of remote start and alarm did you have installed? How did you find out who did the dealer installs? I can't imagine that the dealer wil just give out that info to anyone who asks...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.