Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today we are expeiriencing major flash flooding in my area, luckily I have sustained no injuries or damage to properties, and even luckier, I own a dodge nitro. I built my nitro (and am still building) to be a offroad machine. It had no problem getting around town so I decided it was time to go have some fun. My buddy owns a large plot of land filled with cattails and swampy water. Due to the flooding the water had raised to almost 3 feet. Nitro had no problem getting through this swamp with the extremely loose base and high water. Intake did start to become a problem when I started getting really deep so maybe a snorkel is to come in the future. Nitro for the win!

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L
30,538 Posts
Good to hear the Nitro did well. Got Pics?
If you plan on deep water a lot you might think about extending the axles, trany and X-fer case breathing tubes.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't dare get our because I was still in my school uniform sadly. I'm sure I'll be back getting into trouble this weekend with her so I will see what I can do! Ignorant kids who know nothing about cars (and drive their daddies stock sportscars) refer to my beast as a "blacked out mom suv" so maybe I'll show them what the "mom suv" can do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts