Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
It's a replacement headlight stalk on the steering column. You turn the foglights on by pulling the end of the stalk out (to the left).

As I recall, it's in the owner's manual with a diagram. You might check that out if my description isn't clear.

Also, I see the stock foglight kits with the replacement stalk on Ebay all the time.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Found this in the online owner's manual:

Front Fog Lights — If Equipped
The front fog light switch is in the multi-function control lever. To activate the front fog lights, turn on the parking or low beam headlights and pull out the end of the lever.

NOTE:
The fog lights will only operate with the parking lights or the headlights on low beam. Selecting high beam headlights will turn off the fog lights.

·
Registered
788 Posts
I'll probably just find a spot for the switch that comes with the lights. Cheaper than messing with the lever. I just don't want to create a hole somewhere if there isn't one already.
How about in the bank of switches under the stereo? Where the air bag & ESP Off & warning flashers are located. You probably have two blanks if you don't have heated seats.

·
Registered
573 Posts
NitroBilly have them put some 9145st's in there when they do the install , & you will light up the nite.:4-jump2:
**EDIT**
Dan, I already installed a set of Luminics ultra white H13 for my headlights, a month ago. My Mopar fog light bulbs say H10 on them, which is the same thing as 9145st's, just brighter and with a better hint of blue. So I ordered a set of Luminics ultra white H10's last Wednesday, and they will be here on Tuesday, so I will be having the fog lights dealer installed next week!!! Oh yea, can't wait to see how all four look together on that highway at night.:D

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
Dan, I already installed a set of Luminics ultra white H13 for my headlights, a month ago. My Mopar fog light bulbs say H10 on them, which is the same thing as 9145st's, just brighter and better with a hint of blue. Those I ordered last Wednesday, and they will be here on Tuesday. Oh yea, can't wait to see how all four look together on that highway at night.:D
Hey NitroBilly! You gotta post some pics of your lights at night! I plan on changing lights when I get my RT in, and I like the ones you have or the Ultras.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.