Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Yes, once you have activated an account with Sirius, that account is in effect until you cancel. Which in your case, you have not. However, you will need to call Sirius and give them the radio's SN. See, they want your money, and are banking on the fact that you will continue your subscription with them.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Actually looking into the

Clarion MAX675VD

Mated to the:

Clarion NAX970HD

Its comes to about $200 more than the new Avic-D3 but its harddrive based which makes it really fast! Man you should see the navi. Its beautiful ... 3d turn by turn etc.... Go to Clarion's site and check out the pdf on their 07 lineup including both the units above...

I was all but sold on the Avic-D3 until I saw this...

-Lil'

·
Registered
47 Posts
SWEET! I was going to ask this question but forgot. That's GREAT news! BTW I have the MAX675VD and love it. I just haven't figured out how to manually set radio stations yet. It was in my previous car and don't have it installed in my Nitro yet. I'm still waiting for the Metra double din kit to get into the stores so I can install it. Lil' are you installing it or are you having a shop do it?

Along with the original question. Is there a time limit (from the time I purchased the car) to activate the free Sirius? I don't plan on getting the Clarion Sirius tuner in the near future and would like to use the free subscription later on if possible.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.