Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My front air dam got tore off this weekend where the mounting tabs are. Good news is the bumper or piece above the air dam is fine, bad news is I have no clue what type of hardware, if any, is used to mount it. I found a few threads on the subject but nothing about the mounting hardware (brackets, those push plastic things...ect) If anyone one could point me in the right direction or a part number I would greatly appreciate it!

2007 Nitro

· Premium Member
29,175 Posts
Just leave it off. LOL. I removed it as the very first Mod I did. Then a few years later I cut it down and put it back on.

It's been so long ago I can't remember what was holding it on. And it is to wet and slushy to crawl under for a look.
The parts manuals are not much help because they mix the Euro and US Damns in the same graphic.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.