Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
I looked up that part number. I don't know what it would take to get it. The availability showed one in Toronto and Montreal Chrysler parts warehouse but also it could not be ordered. I really like that bumper to. Also the clear marker lights. And if you look closely the taillights are different and there's also the turn signal lens on the fenders. I guess more investigating will be required. :thk:

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Still want this front bumper

Reviving and old thread! I really like the looks of the Euro bumper and air dam. Not sure if it made it into production. This pics were taken off the DaimlerChrysler Japan site.

G

·
That's the fromt bumper on the Australian models, some over here say they like the US bumper better.

Guess it's just a case of wanting what the others have

Daren

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Hey Daren, thanks for the heads-up. If we had been paying attention, we would have noticed Tyzii's ride when the pic was originally posted!

You could be correct about wanting what you can't have, but I think the Australian bumper has a lot more character than the lumpy American one. It looks more sporty in my opinion.

·
Registered
250 Posts
air dam

Thanks HV. I attached it with dual lock- no holes. Removes easily when I want to remain annonymous, if thats possible in a Nitro! I do like the way the air dam integrates in the euro bumper. I wouldn't mind having the side markers either. I know one of you guys will have one.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ok, here's a new one: :thk:

If I could have what I wanted, I'd take the US bumper with the Euro/Aussie bottom lip! Not sure if black or painted, but that's a combo that'd definately do it for me!
Any takers...?

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Ok, here's a new one: :thk:

If I could have what I wanted, I'd take the US bumper with the Euro/Aussie bottom lip! Not sure if black or painted, but that's a combo that'd definately do it for me!
Any takers...?
That should be an easy switch Fenrir. Locating the front fascia is the hard part. You know, there should be a source for these items in the US. That little lip down there is the big draw for me too.:D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.