Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning friends,
I am a full time volunteer for catastrophic events in the United states. Last year I was involved in a hit, and run where the driver took off damaging my front passenger fender flare. Where can i find one on a volunteer budget? Thank you all , and have a great day!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's so incredibly difficult to find d them, and I'm told dodge hasn't offered an after market flare yet despite internet claims having them

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
29,827 Posts
I have seen nothing after market for the flairs on the Nitro at all.

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
29,827 Posts
Hi Steven. My truck is the light black color. Right front flare.
The Blackberry Pearl color you have as your color, has a purple tint to it when in the right light.
It is a very rare color and mighty good looking in person.

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
29,827 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Good morning friends,
I am a full time volunteer for catastrophic events in the United states. Last year I was involved in a hit, and run where the driver took off damaging my front passenger fender flare. Where can i find one on a volunteer budget? Thank you all , and have a great day!!!
Still looking for that player in case anyone has heard Thank you. Thank you.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey nitro family. I own 2011 nitro heat , and last year spmeone hit me , and knocked the front passenger flare off. I've been searching everywhere for one. I actually found a few months ago, it I paid for it the guy said it was lost in shipping. Uuugh. I live in Michigan USA . Can anyone possibly help me locate one? Much appreciated.🚙

1 - 20 of 21 Posts