Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
NitroZ is the place to be!!!
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have any questions or need help with general navigation and use of the forums, please read the FAQ's first.

They cover most, if not all of the issues you may come across if you are new to vBulletin. (the software these forums run on)

The link to the FAQ's is at the top of the page.

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Post reply/Quick reply???

peOnOk, ok, I have read the FAQ until I had to pee three times! Yes, I am an Old Coot! No, I could not find an answer to my "NOOB" question!It looks like I have two ways to reply to a thread...."Quick Reply" and "Post Reply"...which do I choose, and for what reason?If anyone still reads this thread, and knows the answer, would you share that info with an Old Coot? I'd be beholden....

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I always use post reply, cause I don't think you can use smilies with quick reply. other than that you got me. Just one old goat to another.:wave:

·
NitroZ is the place to be!!!
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quick reply is just that. Quick.

Post Reply, allows you additional functionality like smiles, formatting of text, attachments like files and pictures etc.

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Post Reply/Quick Reply

Hey Dan....thanks. You are correct about the Smilie thang....:cool: and also about the Old goat thang.....:pepper: but when my RT comes in...you will see this Old Goat a'dancin'.

thanks for the come back!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts