Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody. I'm new to this site, i was surprised it even existed! i was just doing some research on the nitro and stumbled across this forum! my husband and i will be test driving some nitro's this weekend!

·
Registered
163 Posts
I test drove a SXT and loved it. I ordered a R/T on Jan 8th and the wait is killing me (6 - 8 weeks) I ordered a Infrno Red with all the bells and whistles. Good luck on your test ride and welcome to a very friendly and open forum. Joe

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update

Hi guys, thanks for all the well wishes. I test drove a black Nitro SXT...and loved it! It was the basic model with the 24B package and i kinda' want a driver's seat that will electrically adjust. I'm gonna shop around other Nitro dealers' inventory and see what's out there for me...i don't think i can go through the anxiousness of ordering one and then waiting for it to come in!

I'll let you all know when I finally get one! :wave:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Congrats we originally drove a black one and loved it but swore after our last vehicle we would never own a dark vehicle again so we went with Silver and glad we did. Still like the look of the black though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.