Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, i am planning on going to dealership in about an hour to purchase an SXT. Hubby and I love the way they work and drive (we test drove one earlier this week). I've been reading some of the forums and see that there may be some tranny problems. Would most of you buy again? and what kind of gas mileage can we really expect? I'm looking forward to making friends on this site!!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Hey there redy2retire. Go ahead and get your Nitro. Yes I would buy again and If I could I would have two. Sure there are going to be some issues with a first run but I don't think they are too big to overcome. I get around on average 20 around town and up to 24.5 on the road. Enjoy . David

·
Registered
601 Posts
I would buy 4!!! (if I could)

Welcome to the forums, most Nitro's built before Nov, are having the tranny issue. Mine has been in service the last 2 days, might be ready for pickup today. Not worried at all about the tranny issue, it will be resolved! Now go get that Nitro, and enjoy BEST DAMN NITRO FORUM ON THE NET!!! :Racing:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.