Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
sorry cant seem to uploaad my pics
Hey Ghostrider,
I'd be interested in seeing what your Nitro looks like with all the bugshield, visors & sunroof deflector on it. I've used the window visors & the bugshield on my last 3 trucks & really liked them. This is my first sunroof & the wind is a bit too much over about 30 mph.

Use the Post Reply button (not the Quick Reply), and scroll down a bit to the Manage Attachments option. You might have to allow popups for this site for this to work.

If it still doesn't work for you, send me one of your pics to bill_airjunky(at)yahoo(dot)com. I'll see if it's a size or compatibility problem & try & get it online for ya.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Man that thing is dirrrrty! I couldn't imagine my Nitro looking like that, it'll:drv: kill me.
You wouldn't make it around here then. Or you wouldn't drive your Nitro on the cold weeks. There was no way to wash your car thru most of December & January around here because of the cold temps. Car washes are closed till the temps are over 20 degrees F. Hoses don't work..... and your street would be a sheet of ice if it did!!
So the Nitro was super dirty for a few weeks. But we still drove it to work, ATV riding & snow skiing!! Just didn't take many incriminating pictures! :SHOCKED:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.