Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Gang:

Have been doing some research on the Nitro and I'm gonna start the "deal or no deal game" :beerchug: I was fortunately able to hook an employee discount any recommendations on must haves and such.

I am leaning towards the SLT 4x4 (wish I could go to the R/T but the piggy bank is a tad small right now). Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Opieos

PS: Also Nitro owners from the Central New York area recommend a dealer?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Hey Gang:

Have been doing some research on the Nitro and I'm gonna start the "deal or no deal game" :beerchug: I was fortunately able to hook an employee discount any recommendations on must haves and such.

I am leaning towards the SLT 4x4 (wish I could go to the R/T but the piggy bank is a tad small right now). Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Opieos

PS: Also Nitro owners from the Central New York area recommend a dealer?
Welcome to the best damn Nitro forum on the net my friend! This post should be in the "Newbie" section by the way! Where're you from in NY?

G

·
funny i'm in the same point right now. I would like to get the r/t 4x4 but I don't want to burn my money on gas.

I feel the only difference with the SLT and RT is gas mileage and the front grille.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.