Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just heard from my dealer Yesterday and he told me that the factory gave him a "ship date". I ordered a R/T w/ My Gig and have been waiting since Jan. 6th. The ship date is on Feb.28th and he will contact me as soon as it gets on the train as to its where-a-bouts (tracking number). Finally I see a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm not giving up and I'm thankful for this very informative Forum.:Racing:

· Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
VIN # 1D8GT58657W629810 Oh yeah I've been waiting for this day...Build day was ??the 19th I think...and statis last time I checked was G-1? I don't know if that is right but the dealer called me this time so I know he is at least dilligent. You know I'll send some pix. Stay tuned sports fans more to come in the following bullitins..

· Registered
413 Posts
VIN # 1D8GT58657W629810 Oh yeah I've been waiting for this day...Build day was ??the 19th I think...and statis last time I checked was G-1? I don't know if that is right but the dealer called me this time so I know he is at least dilligent. You know I'll send some pix. Stay tuned sports fans more to come in the following bullitins..
maybe the dealer ment status D1 as that is where the vehicle is issued a vin number and build date congrats again!!!!!

my R/T has just finished build as i am typing this and is off to testing, varification and audit providing no problems should be out the door tomorrow afternoon

· Registered
573 Posts
I just heard from my dealer Yesterday and he told me that the factory gave him a "ship date". I ordered a R/T w/ My Gig and have been waiting since Jan. 6th. The ship date is on Feb.28th and he will contact me as soon as it gets on the train as to its where-a-bouts (tracking number). Finally I see a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm not giving up and I'm thankful for this very informative Forum.:Racing:
Don't mean to spoil the excitement, but according to your join date (and post count), you're not a "newbie". This should have been posted elsewhere, with all do respect of course. By the way, congrats!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.