Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after 13 years and only 72k I had to say goodbye to my 08 R/T. Guy turned in front of my and I swerved to miss but didn't quite make it. I got to pull my stereo out but the wrecker guy wouldn’t let me unbuilt my Borla and K&N before it went into the wrecker yard. Beside all the TIPM problems I had it was a good truck. I went today and picked up a new to me Jeep Wrangler Sahara unlimited. The parts list has already started.

Reactions: International Jay

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L
30,657 Posts
Damn! That totally sucks! Glad you are OK tho. Enjoy the new ride.

·
Registered
2007, Dodge, Nitro, 4wd
6 Posts
Well after 13 years and only 72k I had to say goodbye to my 08 R/T. Guy turned in front of my and I swerved to miss but didn't quite make it. I got to pull my stereo out but the wrecker guy wouldn’t let me unbuilt my Borla and K&N before it went into the wrecker yard. Beside all the TIPM problems I had it was a good truck. I went today and picked up a new to me Jeep Wrangler Sahara unlimited. The parts list has already started.
View attachment 39695 View attachment 39696
Interesting, it’s not his call to prevent you from taking parts you bought off the vehicle nor his authority.

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Interesting, it’s not his call to prevent you from taking parts you bought off the vehicle nor his authority.
Here are in Oklahoma the tow yards are OHP regulated so once it's in his yard then yes he can. I had already spent an hour outside the yard pulling my stereo out and he couldn't give me any more time.

·
Registered
159 Posts
View attachment 39695 View attachment 39696

·
Registered
159 Posts
So Sorry for your accident but glad that you are safe! Congratulations on the new vehicle!

·
Registered
2007, Dodge, Nitro, 4wd
6 Posts
Here are in Oklahoma the tow yards are OHP regulated so once it's in his yard then yes he can. I had already spent an hour outside the yard pulling my stereo out and he couldn't give me any more time.
'' outside'' interesting he can't make you come out your own car outside his yard.... thats not regulated !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts