Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
anyone have any reviews on the gorilla billet? i am very interested in buying it and wanted to know about the ease of installation and such...
I installed the Gorilla on my wife's Nitro a few days ago and posted a picture of it in Which Grille would you get? Everyone Participate Please!.

The Gorilla comes in four pieces and each piece is clamped to the existing grill using three threaded studs, backing plates and nuts. Installation wasn't difficult but four holes must be drilled through the existing plastic grill to attach the Gorilla. The diagrams posted by NitroTech in HOW-TO: Grille Removal were a big help.

·
Registered
5,585 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
I'm a sucker for chrome but I bet black grilles would look sweet on a white Nitro!
I've decided I don't want to do any of those cheap ABS plastic pieces, and I'd like to keep the outside functional and "rugged" with the black plastic handles(which have been operating every so smoothly...) and side mirrors. My grills will be going body colored shortly.

I just need to pay off the current round of mods and around xmas-mid january, I should have some room for the exhaust/ECU/carriageworks grills.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.