Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked it up at !:00pm today Silver SLT Everything but moonroof & tow pkg.(have truck for that) Love it everything but the tires (will be replaced tomm. morn.) Way it drives ,handles ,looks, feels. The Navus II works great , side window deflectors are 3m tape , rear window deflector is black plastic smoked just like bug deflector, running boards are black not gray like I thought sets real nice against the silver. no problems getting in or out just cock head a little bit.only thing I see missing so far is an assist handle for getting in.Still no complaint over a minor detail. just happy I decided to get it.. forgot my camera at home will take pics sunday & post if it ever stops snowing 3 days 27" & still coming. Yes it is 4 wh. dr. & handles well, except for tires like I said.

· Registered
157 Posts
It got cold here too, went all the way down into the 60's! The wind chill off the ocean made it feel like the mid 60's though.

Brrrr...had to think about putting on a jacket, but then thought, heck, I'm only going to be outside for an hour or two.

· Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Had set of tires installed 245/65r/17 , complete change of handling & smoother on the rd.These are Les Schwab wintercat SST's (TOYO). much better than those 235 goodyears. Now the Nitro feels like I thought it should.

· Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
Had set of tires installed 245/65r/17 , complete change of handling & smoother on the rd.These are Les Schwab wintercat SST's (TOYO). much better than those 235 goodyears. Now the Nitro feels like I thought it should.
Did you already have the 17" rims? If so were the Goodyears 65 series also... you just went a little wider with a different brand? Or was this a size change height wise?

· Registered
145 Posts
All I know is today10-15-06 that is 10 days till christmas...IT is going to be 77 in houston(sunny)...All the nitro drivers up north can keep the snow, and the rain...It is like we are living in some tropic resort destination down here in *****HOUSTON*****

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.