Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a Magnaflow Exhaust

I saw the post for HHP and said let me call them up & get some more info on this exhaust. I spoke with Jason over there and he was very helpful. I ended up ordering the Magnaflow Exhaust and i should have it in my hands by next Thursday. I will keep everybody updated. :D

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I called & ordered one from HHP myself today. It is a cat back single exhaust comes out same place as stock exhaust. Magnaflow sounds real nice outside with low int. noise unless you get on it.:Racing:

G

·
MrOakStreet and danpfay99, after you post your reviews, pm me. The $50.00 discounts for your posting your reviews on the Magnaflows are in addition to our normal discounted $295 price that I'm assuming you guys paid for these systems when you ordered.

Thanks!
Joshua, HHP

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So after 1 hour & 25 minutes the new exhaust was on and let me tell you guys something it rocks! Its not to loud and its not to low its just right. I took as many pics as could have but i have no idea in how to lay them out so you guys can see step by step imstallation directions. Now HHP did a great job, I got the exhaust within a week of ordering and the part came nicely packaged and in perfect condition. Thank you HHP and i look foward to getting more parts from you guys in the near future. As for everyone else i would say go get this exhaust, its perfect and really looks hott. Check the pics out.....Alright....it says my pics are to big to upload except for 2...yea!!! Well i have no more time to fool around with this now... I will post pics up once i have time to convert them to a different format....STAY TUNED FOR PICS

Mr. Oak Street signing out

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.