Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Nitro the other day and am very happy with it. Its an SXT 4X4 with the C pckg Silver with the dark trim and fog lights. I like the radio thats in it now but would really like to put my Kenwood in it. I have no clue if theres a factory amp that I have to search for but I did find a dash kit from circuit city that might fit. Anywase its been snowing here in Mi for the past few days and have been playing with the esp program as well as with the 4x4 both seems solid. As far as the esp goes you cant turn it off which I dont like 2 modes soft and when you actually turn it on so it does what it says, works well in the few inches of snow. It warms up pretty quick for the early morn commuit to work. I did find one design flaw you know the door jam above your head "yeah" remember to duck cause it hurts like a mofo. lol This SUV gets attention from alot of ppl I have noticed. So congrats to Dodge from comeing up with something new. I do need to find out about the radio thing though. any one have any sugestions? Please contact me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.