Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great ride, well worth the wait for the R/T. Glad I didn't listen to the dealer who wanted to sell me a car off the lot, wouldn't have been happy without my R/T. It will headed off to my shop for a two tone paint job, either sunburst orange and black pearl or orange over cream pearl, do I want the halloween look or the creamsickle look? And a touch of true fire.:Racing:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its gone!

Well all my plans for a two tone paint, with some true fire are now shot down! We went out to dinner in Manhattan, went to the Nitro to head home and it was gone! Was not impounded just plain +*@king stolen! Some people who live in the house near where it was parked said they saw a flatbed truck with no name and crumped plates pull it from the parking spot and then loaded it and drove off. God do I hate the city now more than ever before.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :po: :po: :po: :FIREdevil: :FIREdevil: :FIREdevil:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ordered a new one

ordered the same setup, since I paid cash for the first one, I figured I'll order the new one now the insurance company said they have to investigate but see no reason why I shouldn't have the check in hand within 30 days.:Racing:

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
That is without a doubt one of the worst things I've ever heard! Can't imagine how pissed you must have been. Hate to see you have to start all over but it's a great ride and I know you'll be happy in the end.

SIDEBAR: How freakin' popular must the NITRO be for people to be out prowling around in flatbeds to try and pick one up? That is really top of the line stealing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Well all my plans for a two tone paint, with some true fire are now shot down! We went out to dinner in Manhattan, went to the Nitro to head home and it was gone! Was not impounded just plain +*@king stolen! Some people who live in the house near where it was parked said they saw a flatbed truck with no name and crumped plates pull it from the parking spot and then loaded it and drove off. God do I hate the city now more than ever before.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :po: :po: :po: :FIREdevil: :FIREdevil:
Wow! That's crazy, but I know how you feel!! I had 1984 Volswagon GTI (loaded plus 3 pc BBS wheels) stolen from 84th and Broadway back in 1989 while going to the movies! I was soooo hurt, at that time, my car was the hottest thing out. Now 7 cars later, I still go out in downtown Manhattan. But your situation brings back bad memories, and makes me want to inquire about lojack.:thk:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.