Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey folks, I googled into this great place you've got here. At first I thought I'd just sneak in and get some pointers on factory radio removal, but you all seemed so informative and nice I decided to register.

1500 miles on my Nitro so far.Upgrading the factory radio with a Kenwood 250W AMP and Sub enclosure with (2) JL 10"s this weekend. Pretty excited.

Cheers!

Dave

Couple pics!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome to the forum...I went in to see what it would cost at soundwaves to get a new radio all new speakers an amp and a sub...They quoted me 3000 dollars...I tell you what I will never pay that kind of money I like the way it is now enough to hold out. 3000 dollars I could spend that on getting that HD Tv for the living room.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Will do, now that I've seen pics of the rear passenger panel removed I may be mounting that amp in there.
Welcome to the forum! Check for clearance back there before you commit to that location. If you don't have the factory sub, then you will have a panel that is molded differently which may not have enough room for the amp. No idea what the price would be for the upgraded quarter panel, but one option might be to buy it through your dealer. Either way, please let us know what you end up doing!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.