Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2010 DODGE NITRO 4X4 FOX
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need Wire colors for drivers side ground, turn signal and parking light.
Thanks In Advance,
Chuck

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
here you go

·
Registered
2010 DODGE NITRO 4X4 FOX
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that. Would the wire colors be the same for 2010 ?

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
don't know, take a look,

·
Registered
2010 DODGE NITRO 4X4 FOX
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a 2011 that had a hyper flash problem. My ground on the driver's side is BLK/GRN.
Thank you, It seems like they kept the same wire colors thru out the years. Did you run a new ground and was the problem fixed?
Thanks,
Chuck

·
Registered
86 Posts
I ran an additional ground wire and it fixed the problem.

I added a quick connect to the ground wire at the base of the plug and ran the additional ground wire from there to the inside of the engine compartment, just past the TIPM (fire wall side). The additional ground wire was about 20"-24" of 16 gauge wire. I put an eye hook on the end and used a machine screw to anchor. You might have to drill a pilot hole first, depending on the screw you use. I didn't have any self tapping screws, so I did drill a pilot hole.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

·
Registered
2010 DODGE NITRO 4X4 FOX
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I ran an additional ground wire and it fixed the problem.

I added a quick connect to the ground wire at the base of the plug and ran the additional ground wire from there to the inside of the engine compartment, just past the TIPM (fire wall side). The additional ground wire was about 20"-24" of 16 gauge wire. I put an eye hook on the end and used a machine screw to anchor. You might have to drill a pilot hole first, depending on the screw you use. I didn't have any self tapping screws, so I did drill a pilot hole.

Hope this helps. Good luck.
Seems like an easy fix. Not to sound stupid what is a TIPM ?
And thanks once again,
Chuck

·
Registered
86 Posts
The TIPM is the fuse box in the engine compartment. It stand for Totally Integrated Power Module.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts