Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Hi and welcome Nitrode, great addition the your Nitro.

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
30,201 Posts
Welcome to the forum Nitrode.

When you have a chance, head over to the Newbie Section and say "Hi".
Tell us a little about yourself and your ride.
That way we can welcome you all proper like.

Love the halos!

·
I work so I can... SQUIRREL!
2,508 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Good to have you here. Enjoy!:D

Good looking mod!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Welcome to the Nitro Z family Nitrode. Nice mod :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ordered them from Ebay. The next thing I will do is take the chrome off the grille and match it to the rest of the car!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
You do not have to cut into any wires for the CCFL headlights sold on Ebay . You will have to wire the CCFL Halo's too a 12v power source. Either tap into the parking light for them to work with the headlight/parking light switch, or do as I have done and wire to a separate switch on your dash. This is where I put mine. Here is my CCFL headlights.

·
Registered
141 Posts
You do not have to cut into any wires for the CCFL headlights sold on Ebay . You will have to wire the CCFL Halo's too a 12v power source. Either tap into the parking light for them to work with the headlight/parking light switch, or do as I have done and wire to a separate switch on your dash. This is where I put mine. Here is my CCFL headlights.
Looks good! Thanks

·
I work so I can... SQUIRREL!
2,508 Posts
hello guys, but there are no halo projectors with the white side and not orange ??
Unfortunately, no. Reason is that the manufacturers follow USDOT regulations in the making of them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts