Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 20 of 320 Posts

· Registered
168 Posts
Dan,
I have been waiting since first part of November. Supposed to be here by end of January at the latest. But with the plant closed for the holiday break? Who Knows. My nav system should arrive today. I'll have to sit and look at it until the nitro gets here so I can install it. DO you have the NavusII on yours?

· Registered
4 Posts
Me too i order the ligth khaki

i still wait i am 2 in the list for this color in my dealer i still think a few more weeks no specific date , i buy my car in Mexico so no options for this moment they only sell 3 types all 4x2 later this year will have the RT but i cant wait

· Registered
413 Posts
ordered 01-08-2007

Black Nitro R/T
28L Package R/T 4X4
PX8 Black
YL Leather trim dark
AHC Trailer tow package
LSA Security alarm
XBM Remote start system
GWA Power sunroof
RER MyGiG Infotainment system
RCY 8 Amplified speakers & subwoofer

also ordered 10 items off the Mopar accessory catalogue

got everything DCX employee discount

now just need to speed up time to get her!!!!

:pepper: :ura1: :ura1: :pepper:

· Registered
413 Posts
If you don't mind me asking what was your total invoice on that? Not employee pricing... just standard? Also what was the expected delivery date? That is almost exactly what I am looking for. Thanks.

-Lil'
sticker price was $32335

salesman told me 4 to 6 weeks but he was not sure (and im not sure i belive him)

i will get the VON (vehicle order number) from the salesman tomorrow and i have a friend that works at the toledo plant. once i get the VON to him he will be able to check for me and tell me the exact build date. once i get that i will post it

G

·
Order date 12-20-06

Black R/T 4X4
8 speakers plus sub
MyGiG
Rear seat Video System
Power Sunroof
Remote Start System
Security Alarm
Full Size Spare Tire

Should have it second week of Feb.

· Registered
1,322 Posts
ordered 01-09-2007

Electric Blue Nitro R/T
Package - R/T 4X4
Dark Leather trim
Trailer tow package
Security alarm
Remote start system
Power sunroof
MyGiG Infotainment system
8 Amplified speakers & subwoofer

Also ordered chrome tubular rock rails, door sill guards, and slush floor mats.

Vehicle will sticker $32,560.00, but I am purchasing through the Fleet Employee New Vehicle Purchase Program.

Now the wait begins, 10 - 12 weeks? :4-jump2:

· Registered
1,322 Posts
Vehicle will sticker $32,560.00, but I am purchasing through the Fleet Employee New Vehicle Purchase Program.

Now the wait begins, 10 - 12 weeks? :4-jump2:
The dealer called me back today and ask me if I would come by and see them. They gave me a copy of the order and wanted to point out that the total MSRP price did not match the Dodge website. The total they got was $32,410.00. They wanted to make sure something I wanted was not omitted from the order. It wasn't, the price is just different. All the options were the same price as the as the website, but the base price of the R/T was slightly less.

I had originally wanted to get the Full Time 4WD. They wanted to show me on the order computer that it is NOT an option that is listed, and never will be. As most of you already know, the SLTs and R/Ts should come with the Full Time 4WD. My point here is if you want one built with the Part Time 4WD differential you had better order it now! In 5 months or so when they switch over to the Full Time 4WD (or as some say AWD) system, you will never be able to order the part time again.

The other thing they told me, and I guess I am extremely lucky in this respect, is that they didn't know they could order the R/Ts yet. So mine will be their first R/T order. As they have not ordered their allotment yet, mine will go to the top of their list, whatever that's means?? They told me I could have it in my hands in 4 weeks.:D

Also, from the order printout, to give some of you guys that may want to know about discount pricing and dealer hold back. For any of you that want to order, all of these figures are clearly printed on the order. All you need to do is ask your dealer for a copy.

Total MSRP $32,410.00
Fleet Employee Price $30,344.00 (coded FFP on order)
Employee Price $29,588.00 (coded EP on order)
Hold Back $953.00 about 2.9% (coded HB on order)

· Registered
12 Posts
I ordered on 11/19/06

Black Nitro R/T
Leather
Remote Start
My gig/Nav.
Sun Roof
8 Amplified speakers & subwoofer
Security Alarm
Tow Package/ Oil and steering cooler
Heated seats and mirrors
4 wheel drive all time
fully fully loaded.....

Delivery date was Jan/8/07
Got message on my phone from dealer yesterday I wont get it till early Feb.

1 - 20 of 320 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.