Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Dodge Nitro Heat
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my 2010 Dodge Nitro heat for about 6 months now. I want to put in new headlights for it but I'm having problems finding the ones that I want that will fit it. I know I want to do the halos and I'll attach a picture of something I'm looking for similar any ideas would be greatly appreciated thank you.

·
Registered
2011 Dodge Nitro Heat 3.7L
1,250 Posts
They have those in black with chrome bezels around the high and low beam. All black like shown in the picture. Chrome housing ones.
As well as the option for standard turn signal bulb or the LED turn signal as shown in the picture also.
Those are the only aftermarket options without doing your own retrofit projectors

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
i bought the ones in your pic, it really depends on the colour of your Nitro and the look you are going for, but definetly go with LED turn signals,
Nitro Halo headlight fitments are all the same, they fit models from 07-11

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi, do these headlights have european certification ? (Letter E surunded of a circle)?

Greets
Fritz

·
Registered
268 Posts
To my knowledge they are only DOT certified and you can not mount level motors on them. I'm also looking for E-certified or I can fail inspection.

·
Registered
2010 Dodge Nitro Heat
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They have those in black with chrome bezels around the high and low beam. All black like shown in the picture. Chrome housing ones.
As well as the option for standard turn signal bulb or the LED turn signal as shown in the picture also.
Those are the only aftermarket options without doing your own retrofit projectors
Thank you for all the info. I'm sure in the future I will have many more questions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts