Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 Dodge Nitro and had the heater fixed recently but now when you turn the knob to feet, it blows out everywhere but the feet. I have taken it back 3 times and they can't seem to find the issue. Any thoughts on this? Does anyone know how many direction doors there are that they need to check? Thanks in advance.
Laura

·
Registered
2007 R/T
296 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2007 Dodge Nitro and had the heater fixed recently but now when you turn the knob to feet, it blows out everywhere but the feet. I have taken it back 3 times and they can't seem to find the issue. Any thoughts on this? Does anyone know how many direction doors there are that they need to check? Thanks in advance.
Laura
I have the same problem on my 2010 heat but haven't figured out yet I'm thinking about changing controller knob if it's under dash it's Gona be really expensive

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Laura
you maybe need the blend doors calibrating or a linkage has fallen off and needs refitting,
which part did the garage fix on the heater ?,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts