Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this forum. I have read manyof the posts here and think this is an excellent place to get info! I have a black SXT with pwr sunroof, trailer package and the 17" wheels. I really like the vehicle but, like may on the forum, I too am experienceing the transmission issues.However, mine was built in Jan 2007. Does the TSB for the tranny fix apply to Nitros built after Nov17? I am a bit dsmayed as we have had the Nitro only for a month and have tranny issues already.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tranny problems

Welcome to the forum enjoy, While not specific to your build date take it back & talk to your dealer he might do it or talk to DCX & ask what should be done.:wave:
Thanks for the suggestion! I did go to the dealer and they simply said it is normal...How stupid do they think their customers are? I have has may automatic transmission cars and none of them suddered in fourth gear. There has got to be a fix for this. Thanks again danpfay99 for the help. Cheers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.