Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I just wanted to say hello to everyone on here. Here's a little background on myself and HHP:

High Horse Performance, Inc. has been in business since January of 2004, specializing in the American V8's. When the Dodge LX platform came out, we released the very first performance mod for the Magnums and 300C's and from there, the LX platform (Magnum, Charger & 300C) has not only changed our company but it has been the backbone of HHP. We are now the largest distributor of performance parts for the LX Platform. We opened shop last summer, making the transition from an internet and phone sales company into a full shop that offers expert installation of the parts we sell. If you call or email you will normally be in contact with myself or Jason, aka "Electrofied", since we handle the majority of the sales & tech questions. We're in the office and do some installations but all of the major installations are done by our three highly trained and certified Chrysler A-Tech's. They know these vehicles, are trained on these vehicles, and do awesome work. Usually at any one time we have two to three vehicles in house getting an array of things done. We're very heavy into all of the Dodge vehicles now and hope the great success we've had with the other vehicles carries over in the Nitro as well.

If you want power, and we mean streetable power that's safe enough and reliable enough for an everyday driver, then we're your one stop shop. We'll feed you no bull, tell you honestly what we think of a product, and if we don't think you need it we'll talk you out of a sale if we think you're wasting your money. PLUS! We always offer the forum members awesome pricing and additional discounts on most items!!!! Give us a call at 888-894-1115 when you're ready to do that next mod and we'll take of you.

Thanks!
Joshua, HHP

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey guys (and gals) give these folks a try. I called and ordered a Gibson exhaust from Jason this morning. No hype, no B.S., and NO HARD SELL, just knowledgeable friendly service. I'll make a post on delivery time and give my impression of the results as soon as I get the Cat Back installed.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey guys (and gals) give these folks a try. I called and ordered a Gibson exhaust from Jason this morning. No hype, no B.S., and NO HARD SELL, just knowledgeable friendly service. I'll make a post on delivery time and give my impression of the results as soon as I get the Cat Back installed.
Thanks K12RS! When you get your review up drop me a pm back and I'll take care of the crediting on your account for posting the review.

Your exhaust should be shipping out tomorrow direct from Gibson in Cali then delivery will be around the same time next week to you on the East Coast.

Thanks again!
Joshua, HHP

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.