Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi sorry no pictures right now, raining sucks. Anyways today I traded in my Dodge Caliber for a Nitro. Tell you now it has no problems at all, runs great, no rattles, nothing. Anyways I have a question about the instrument cluster, when turning on the Nitro the cluster lights up like if you turn the headlights on, how do you turn this off where the cluster doesnt light up during the daytime?

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
The cluster will light up anyway. I really cant imagine looking into the black holes with out some light. If you want to tone the light in the cluster down when you turn on the headlights, you need to rotate the interior light control on the lever which turns on the lights. You may have to experiment a little to adjust to your liking.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got to say that the Nitro feels, handles, and accelerate faster than the Caliber.

I bought an Black SLT Nitro and today I put new chrome rims on, got to say I got a lot of people looking at me... :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.