Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
None here in Rockingham either PC...However I know that Cannnel 8 ,which used to be an ABC station in Highpoint and is now FOX, If they still had Frank Deal there He could tell you when you would be getting snow. We used to live in Stuart and Martinsville and He was always the best weatherman. As warm as the season has been so far , look out for March..You will get your chance.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah Frank was the man, jokes and all. He's still alive I saw him at Christmas, he sure looked old after not seeing him for so long. We do get a bad snow/ice storm when comes from the south through your neck ofthe woods.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
PorkChop here in North Carolina sending hello's out to all. Enjoying my Silver SLT, but with the mild winter here I'm wonderin' 'bout the 4X4 capabilities. I can't wait for some snow to play in!
Pork chop,

I will be taking mine out to Boone, NC on a regular basis to hit the ski slopes.

BTW, don't you think NC should be listed in the Southeast rather than Mid Atlantic?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.