Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!

First question: Are the Nitro's selling for sticker / msrp / or above?

Second q: Which model is better?

Third: What think of the orange color?

Thanks!!

:Racing:

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
First Question: You should easily be able to get one for under MSRP..Many people here have got it for hundreds under MSRP and more..got mine for 1% under invoice thru work discount :)

Second Question: Depends, SLT has the most features and the same color fenders as body..whereas SXT has the availability for a manual tranny, but does not have the same options available..

Third: Its very nice and few people have it :)

welcome!

·
Registered
95 Posts
So I still can't order a Nitro. The agony of waiting for this is driving me crazy. Even with all of the chatter of things still going wrong with the vehicle, I still want one, but I don't want it with out mygig. Do you think that by the time they release the R/T most of the problems will be sorted out, or will we continue to be corporate america's guinea pig?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Spoke to the local dealer yesterday.....

and the mygig and R/T not available till next year. He actually said that I should call him when I hear it is available, as the dealers typically hear it last! This is a real shame. I did have my heart set on getting one during the winter months, but now will wait until next year!!

:4-jump2:

·
Registered
601 Posts
and the mygig and R/T not available till next year. He actually said that I should call him when I hear it is available, as the dealers typically hear it last! This is a real shame. I did have my heart set on getting one during the winter months, but now will wait until next year!!

:4-jump2:
Hmm, there's about 3 R/T's on ebay right now.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
that's true, but he was saying around June or July!! Yikes!!
Dude, don't believe everything you hear. I visit this forum several times a day, and try to ask questions that will help me make an informed decision. Like you, I am waiting to order an R/T with MyGIG and possibly full-time four wheel drive. I was just out using an internet search engine trying to find out more specific information about this transfer case. The seventh hit was my user name on a different forum trying to get info. on the full-time 4WD. I don't know if that proves I am chasing my own tail, that I already know all I am likely to find out, or simply that no one knows much of anything. All I know is that's funny as hell! So you can laugh with me, or at me, cause I feel like the biggest looser I know. Don't give up, you should be able to order MyGIG by the end of January. That date hasn't changed, yet!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nitrobilly, thanks! You are right. There are three R/T's on ebay. Perhaps he meant that no R/T is available with the mygig??? Either way, I don't think my hearing is going bad, so perhaps he was just trying to get me to buy what he had on the lot. That would not be the first time for sure!!!

Highvoltage, thanks as well!! Education and Patience can make up a lot of ground when someone is trying to buy something expensive. I am laughing with you, as this is not life or death. I will keep looking, as I am convinced this is the car/truck/suv for me!!

Thanks!!

:pepper:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.