Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I just recently picked up a Dodge Nitro SXT and we are loving it. It is kind of funny when I think about it because the distribution of this vehicle is still low in CA and I didn't know what one was until I was driving it off the lot!

Anyhow, I wanted to drop a quick hello and I look forward to seeing some of the cool mods ya'll have been adding to your rides :)

Ron

· Registered
4,968 Posts
welcome to the forum, lawson! I'm sure you will find lots of interesting reading here! lots of us enjoy modding our Nitro's!

· Registered
7,632 Posts
congrats lawson, welcome to the family!!

· Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
Well hello there lawsononline, I'm glad you decided to become a member here. There are lots of mod's n stuff for you to try. Which model do you have?

Have you got used to the strange stares from people yet?

Don't forget to post some pics for the Sunburst Orange owners page. I'll add you to it.

http://www.nitroforumz.com/showthread.php?t=7115&highlight=sunburst

· Registered
2,243 Posts
My wife and I just recently picked up a Dodge Nitro SXT and we are loving it. It is kind of funny when I think about it because the distribution of this vehicle is still low in CA and I didn't know what one was until I was driving it off the lot!

Anyhow, I wanted to drop a quick hello and I look forward to seeing some of the cool mods ya'll have been adding to your rides :)

Ron
Ron ..Welcome .great place Sacramento ..I was up at Tahoe for 13 years and would run down to your city to get back to sanity every once in the while..Enclosed a pic of mods / Bling on my Nitro.

Florida Roadie
:Racing:

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.