Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought an 07 nitro about a week ago, it started and drove nicely, but now I get nothing when I turn the key. I went to my uncles to replace the drivers side headlight found out it was the connection between light and plug. Got it to work. Then I said "hey this has remote start, lemme see if it works." It did. I shut it off and then drove home BAM won't shut off. Went a few places still wouldn't shut off. Disconnected battery and alt it went off. Hooked it back up and the temp, compass, gearing(idk what its formally called), check engine light and radio comes on with no key inserted and will not turn over. Lights stay on until battery is disconnected and come back when reconnected. I'm sure I'm not the only one that's had this type of problem but I haven't seen anything in forum about it. Please help this is my only vehicle and I put all my money into buying it. Thank you

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
30,009 Posts
Welcome to the forum @NitroNightmare. When you have a chance, head over to the Newbie Section (<click this) and say "Hi".
Tell us a little about yourself and your ride.
That way we can welcome you all proper like.

OEM or after market remote start?

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
30,009 Posts
Bummer. You will need to contact them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts