Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have googled this issue so many times and I have come up with nothing. I absolutely love my nitro but I have to drive down a dirt road to work everyday now.

the problem the inside of my nitro looks like I drive down the damn road with my windows down. I do the opposite, especially In the back it looks like someone sprinkled damn dirt all over the trunk… I took the morning and scrubbed the crap outta every inch. When I get to the back I accidentally tap the headliner when I was cleaning the window and dirt just pours out.. to I tap it harder dirt continues to put out….

please tell me someone knows how or why the dirt has gotten under the headliner?

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
corroded mounting holes at the roof rails would be my first guess, sorry i know its not good news,

Reactions: Ldub

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey it’s better than nothing, I’ve been going crazy over it and had no idea what to do. Had me ready to get rid of it. But I love the damn thing. Lol thank you I’m going to look into it!!!

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
in the early days a few members had the roof studs go rusty and Dodge had to repair them under warranty, but you will be the first to have large holes (if this is your issue),
have you checked the seal around the tailgate, and the area around the tailgate hinges ?,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts