Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just registered here, so thought I would jump in and say Hi.:wavey:

I just purchased my Nitro last week, and already have over 1000 miles:Racing: on it. I need to slow down alittle. It will be wore out before I make all the payments.

Anyway, I am very happy with the Nitro, and The looks are amazing too. I was at the bank yesterday, when I came out there was two guys walking around it. They said they really like it and asked me where I ordered it. By the way, I have one of the first ones in this area.

Later,
Rick

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You better get used to people stopping you and asking you questions, and wanting to see it...Aslo we like pictures so hook us up with the model and if you have any packages and some pictures...and again welcome

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
I just registered here, so thought I would jump in and say Hi.:wavey:

I just purchased my Nitro last week, and already have over 1000 miles:Racing: on it. I need to slow down alittle. It will be wore out before I make all the payments.

Anyway, I am very happy with the Nitro, and The looks are amazing too. I was at the bank yesterday, when I came out there was two guys walking around it. They said they really like it and asked me where I ordered it. By the way, I have one of the first ones in this area.

Later,
Rick

Welcome Rick from another Rick! Not an owner yet but plan to be after a Test Ride in a new R/T next month about this time. Already know what I want to order and since no one here (yet) has a R/T waiting on their posted reviews and my promised Test Drive from Local Dealer in Noblesville, IN. to order. Enjoy your new Nitro!!!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome Rick from another Rick! Not an owner yet but plan to be after a Test Ride in a new R/T next month about this time. Already know what I want to order and since no one here (yet) has a R/T waiting on their posted reviews and my promised Test Drive from Local Dealer in Noblesville, IN. to order. Enjoy your new Nitro!!!!
Hey guys I am a Rick also...That is pretty neat..and 2 of us have Nitros

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Welcome Rickster. Happy to have another owner on board. Looks like more and more are showing up. Also looks like most of the first time area buyers are joining this site too. Pics when you can. Thanks and Happy Nitroing. David

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.