Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. 16 year old kid from NY whose getting his first car in feb. Just writing in here to see if anyone has any advice on what to get exactly in my Nitro, model, extras, etc. If you have anything you consider a must have, Id like to know cause i want my nitro to be pretty sick :pepper:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
O yea and i forgot to ask, is anyone on here 6'4 or taller....im 6'4 and i tried getting in and out of the nitro and it wasnt too hard, but it seemed awkward do any other tall people have that problem??

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
HBreak318. Welcome to the site. You will probably, as with any new vehicle, get used to entering and exiting. Being 6'4 is a little tall for what I have seen, I am 6' and haven't had a problem. Once in the door the seating feels very comfortable.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeayea i tried getting in a gain when i test drove it today and i already started getting used to it, but the one i drove didnt have electric seats soo maybe if i try that out it will give me some more room....thanks for the responses.......and as far as extras go im just looking for stuff for music...so under that category whats there to be done

thanks everyone,
-H

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey everyone. 16 year old kid from NY whose getting his first car in feb. Just writing in here to see if anyone has any advice on what to get exactly in my Nitro, model, extras, etc. If you have anything you consider a must have, Id like to know cause i want my nitro to be pretty sick :pepper:
Congrats, do you have a budget? I'm looking into an R/T and I would love to have MyGig. That's my two cents.:Racing:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.