Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:beerchug:

I just picked up my red Nitro SLT at the dealership on March 23rd. I couldn't be happier with it. It is my first SUV and I love the high seating position. It rides well and accelerates pretty briskly. There aren't too many Nitros in Ontario yet, so it turns a lot of heads. One thing I think is really cool is how you can change your personal options for the electronics, entry, etc. I'm tracking my litres per 100km, which not too surprisingly, are higher than advertised. Next project is to figure out the hands free cellphone bluetooth connection.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Welcome Voyager:

The uConnect system is very simple to set up. It is like setting up your cel phone but talking to it.

I'm from Puerto Rico and I use Spanish to set up and use the system. You will be surprise how "smart" your car is. It can understand numbers one by one ( Ex 7-8-7-9-3-7-1-4-7-5) but it can even understand combinations (Ex: instead of 6-7 you can say seventy seven) at least it works in Spanish. The only "problem" you may have is to choose your language. The Nitro is trilingual (Spanish, English and French) and the numbers you program in one language should be program in every language you or the person who use your Nitro talk. Check the handbook just in case, but that is what I understand.

Again welcome and enjoy your Nitro.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Welcome Voyager:

The uConnect system is very simple to set up. It is like setting up your cel phone but talking to it.

I'm from Puerto Rico and I use Spanish to set up and use the system. You will be surprise how "smart" your car is. It can understand numbers one by one ( Ex 7-8-7-9-3-7-1-4-7-5) but it can even understand combinations (Ex: instead of 6-7 you can say seventy seven) at least it works in Spanish. The only "problem" you may have is to choose your language. The Nitro is trilingual (Spanish, English and French) and the numbers you program in one language should be program in every language you or the person who use your Nitro talk. Check the handbook just in case, but that is what I understand.

Again welcome and enjoy your Nitro.
Sorry, 6-7 should be sixty seven.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.