Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I guess I'll finally check in since I am to be deleted this weekend if I don't :wave:

I live in Pensacola, FL and own an Sunburst Orange SLT. I bought it back in Mid-November and even though I love my new Dodge, it has not been a joyous occasion lately.
(Read Problem Sections for more info)

I am a student, wife, mother, secretary to my husbands repo agency, production associate with a local brodacast company, and freelance graphic designer. Sorry if I don't post much, but I don't have much free time.

Nice to meet all my fellow Nitro owners and if anyone has the MyGiG system, let me know if it's worth the money...I think I may get one.

·
NitroZ is the place to be!!!
1,459 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Another Florida native! :woohoo:

Yup, we purge the database of non active users often because we are a community that enjoys member participation. ;) Sorry for that. . . but it is member participation that makes this site what it is. A great place for other Nitro Owners to come and learn from each other, and share their experiences with the vehicle.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Welcome aedgar850. From the post and all your duties I don't see how you find the time to do what you do now. Make the Nitro forum one of the favorites on your pc and that will remind you to check in from time to time. Enjoy...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.