Dodge Nitro Forum banner

Horn Problem

4K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  MeanGirl 
#1 ·
Good day everyone,

It seems after going thru puddles yesterday that my horn is weak now. My question is, if there was water that got in there, could it be damaged? How can fix the problem, would it be warrantied if i went mudding and the horn doesn't work?

#2 ·
lol, why do you care the repairs are made with our hard working tax $$...lol, jk, it does suck, how will you get someone's attention if you need to tell them they are #1...lol

#8 ·
So are you saying I am #1?
did you hear my horn? usually my #1's are preceded with a honk, soo no honk no #1. but if you like I will let you be #1 without the honk....lol

#10 ·
thanks!!! but myself being French, I have no clue what your saying....about that #1 thingy
the bird, the rod, flippin' them off, letting them know that they graduated from FU(the most crouded university on the planet) giving them the finger...lol are those colorful enough?

#12 ·
OH i'm so dumb!!! but i tought you said i really was your number for being a soldier....lol
You ARE my #1 as well as all the other men and women out there fighting for my freedoms and allowing me to be a "sassy meangirl" :worshippy:

#15 ·
I know thats why i wonder!!! Ifn it is NS and its not warranty because i was in the mud, Dukes of Hazzard Horn it is, or the VIA Rail Train Horn!!! Now that's gonna eb bold
Good day everyone,

It seems after going thru puddles yesterday that my horn is weak now. My question is, if there was water that got in there, could it be damaged? How can fix the problem, would it be warrantied if i went mudding and the horn doesn't work?
Hint! Hint! Wink! Wink! The horn must be defective, those puddles were small. Make sure you give the Nitro a good bath, mud on a Nitro doesn't look good!! Shiny Sparklie clean, ok!! :D

#16 ·
The puddle in the pic arent the same ones as 3-4 days ago, io went 2 days ago and it was like a tidal wave on the Nitro, more water than mud, so i am wondering now....so are you sayingh i should wash my nitro for the Nitro tech at my dealership...lol!!!

Hint! Hint! Wink! Wink! The horn must be defective, those puddles were small. Make sure you give the Nitro a good bath, mud on a Nitro doesn't look good!! Shiny Sparklie clean, ok!! :D

#17 ·
The puddle in the pic arent the same ones as 3-4 days ago, io went 2 days ago and it was like a tidal wave on the Nitro, more water than mud, so i am wondering now....so are you sayingh i should wash my nitro for the Nitro tech at my dealership...lol!!!
maybe if it was clean when you brought it in they would lean toward the defect and if it is very dirty they may lean toward neglect....just my take on the whole clean dirty thing....but my nitro gets a bath every weekend and it the weekend forcast is rain then I do it during the week.

#18 ·
Do you personally give you Nitro a bath? If so, damn mine is jealous

maybe if it was clean when you brought it in they would lean toward the defect and if it is very dirty they may lean toward neglect....just my take on the whole clean dirty thing....but my nitro gets a bath every weekend and it the weekend forcast is rain then I do it during the week.

#19 ·
Do you personally give you Nitro a bath? If so, damn mine is jealous
I am VERY picky....I wash and my hubby dries, then I do all the detailing and wax on....he does the wax off...lol, it really makes him mad when I tell him I am doing the swirl remover, polish and wax....lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.