Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
Those are aftermarket rims and dont come as an option from factory/dealer..

Houston nitro owners are freezing right now..it dropped 50 degrees today and nearby areas are receiving snowfall! :SHOCKED:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah I had a tough choice It was a 300c or a Nitro. I have always wanted a 300c but when i went to the lot to look. I guess it was the first day the Nitros were on the Lot. So I test drove it and was a little weary seeing that it is the first year out, But then I saw this one. I forgot about the 300c and said "I'll take the one with the twentys on it." Wish I would have not been so damn star struck, I might have dealed in so floor mats...lol

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea right..snow is already craz enough here - no way itll stick :p its just minor flurries too...
What exact resteraunt are you going to work at in disney world...I have been there. It was last year...and there is a guy that i work with seems to go every year for the last 7yrs. Wanted to know which resteraunte, and what Park. I ate at the wolfgang puck resteraunte It was really good.:thk:

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
What exact resteraunt are you going to work at in disney world...I have been there. It was last year...and there is a guy that i work with seems to go every year for the last 7yrs. Wanted to know which resteraunte, and what Park. I ate at the wolfgang puck resteraunte It was really good.:thk:
Dont know yet, I wont find out til I get there :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.