Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Too bad Dodge doesn't have a woodie option. I think a Nitro Woodie would ROCK!!! Check out the pics and imagine a Nitro...
You know the only thing that's tricky about a today's Woody is the addition of all the trim moldings. The woodgrain is just special contact paper. I put it on a couple vehiles when I owned my body shops... a van and a station wagon and both were Chrysler products.

You never know Dodge might do a Nitro someday. But I think there's a lot better chance they'll just expand the color pallet... Hey, what about a factory two-tone!!!:D

·
Registered
790 Posts
Nice shoppin, mama! :Banana01:

I've done a couple of these myself, just to see what features I'd like to do for real. I tried to add a grille guard on the front.... looked horrible.
Recently I thought about doing a 2 tone paint job. Mine is already khaki, so to add black seems like it would look pretty cool.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Funny,

It seems like wherever I go that all the younger crowd wants to stop me and ask me about my nitro.

One question I have heard from this younger crowd more than once is this: "Is there a Woodie version?"

Is it revival time?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.